Copper Windows Screen
Commercial pure copper screening can resist atmospheric corrosion, salt and brine. In many situations, copper will slowly darken along with time variation. Screens exposed to salt sprays often turn green, which may effect the overall aesthetics.
Copper insect screen and the enlarged hole view.
Copper insect screen also called bronze insect screen is made of 90% copper and 10% zinc wire. With great strength and durability, copper insect screen is stronger than the pure copper, and the element of zinc can resist abrasion. This copper window screen weathers to a beautiful dark bronze finish. It has high resistance to acids, corrosion and also to insects, so it is widely used in the doors or windows against insects, and in the costal areas and inland areas.Copper insect screen will give your home a aesthetic appearance.
- Material: 90% copper and 10% zinc wire.
- Wire Diameter: 0.17mm-0.4mm.
- Weaving: Plain weaving.
- Mesh size: 14 mesh × 14 mesh, 16 mesh × 16 mesh, 16 mesh × 14 mesh, 18 mesh × 18 mesh, 18 mesh × 14 mesh, 20 mesh × 20 mesh, 22 mesh × 22 mesh, etc.
- Width: 24", 30", 36", 48", 60", 72", etc.
- Length: 25', 50', 100', etc.
- Light weight.
- Easy to clean and wash.
- Copper has high resistance to acid and corrosion.
- Zinc can resist abrasion.
- Stronger than pure copper, making the screen with great strength and durability.
- Fit salt water environments.
- Tarnish but not corrode.
Copper insect screen can resist the insects, so it is widely used as window screens, door screens, screen porches and enclosures in the residences, hotels, villas and other places. Benefit from the anti-corrosion and salt air, copper insect screen can be used in the costal areas or inland areas.
Copper insect screen is used as window screen.
Copper insect screen is used as porch screen.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.